What's going on with Sheryle?

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

from south to central america...

leaving Argentina was so tough...there is definitely part of my heart in that country now. who knows, maybe I´ll return someday...hopefully!
on my way back to the US I took a two week "layover" in Central America...met up with my friend and future roommate, Kyra. We´ve been here for about 10 days and have had a blast! It´s been nice being able to chill...we havn´t had much down time b-c there´s soo much to do and see. Costa Rica was beautiful...now we´re in Panama where it´s been raining since the day we arrived. I´ve had a few "mishaps" since I´ve been backpacking. 1) attacked by a jelly fish on both my legs 2) attacked by about 30 mosquitos the night our hostel ran out of dorm space so we had to sleep in a tent...it was quite the experience. for $5 a night we´ve been finding rooms in hostels that have been decent, but the tent on the beach was a little much for us. 3) woke up with my left eyelid TOTALLY swollen (almost completely shut)...it was gross. this actually happened today, so I was able to experience a Panamania hospital this morning. for $3 i saw a doctor and got a prescription. if you think about it, please be praying for my eye. :)
i don´t want you all to be thinking it´s been only bad stuff that had been happening b-c we´ve had and are having an amazing time! I´ll attach some pics to give you an idea of what we´ve been doing.
I´m still trusting God for "what´s next" with my life...this is a tough one. You can be praying for that as well.

Dios Te Bendiga!
Sheryle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home