What's going on with Sheryle?

Friday, June 10, 2005

The big "D"

Yep, tomorrow my team will be heading out to Dallas. Since I'm the "Head Coach," I'm the only one who can drive the white Chrysler Town & Country mini-van--watch out!
I just got done w/ my first week of camp, as well as training. This is it...there will not be anyone around to help me out if I have questions, etc. But hey, as long as I act extremely confident in my camp director position, I should be OK. : ) My interns (college student-athletes) are AWESOME: Tiffany, Jessi, Matt, and Louie. I'll be getting my cheerleader intern on Wednesday, a few days late for my upcoming camp...which initially was really bad. They were going to have me, since I'm the Head Coach, step up and learn all the cheers, routines, dances, and teach that the first two days of my camp in Dallas, but luckily I got one of my interns to do it. Whew! I did go to a few cheer sessions during training (against my will) this past week, and even though I have been known to "bust a move" every now and then, I wasn't ready for the whole "spirit fingers" that went along with it. So back to the soccer fields I went.
ANYWAYS, I'm going to sign off...hopfully the next house I stay at will have internet so I can keep you all posted.

Until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home