What's going on with Sheryle?

Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm back!!!


After 3 1/2 months it's nice being back on US soil. The past few days have been sooo crazy...moving into my apt., finalizing things with the Navigators, and trying to figure out my future. The last is what I'm struggling with the most....I have no clue what God has in store for me. Please be praying with me for this.
I'm leaving today for a little roadtrip with my boyfriend, Tim. We're stopping in Iowa first to hang with his family for a few days, then off to Chicago to hang with my fam and friends.
I'll be back in CO Springs after Labor Day. The first thing I need to do is get a letter out to all you guys filling you in on the highlights of my summer.

This is a pic from when i was in the rainforests in Costa Rica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home